Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desking
Jot-Up is Flexiform’s response to the ongoing debate around sit/stand desking, and the ergonomic benefits in the modern workplace. Styled differently to existing Flexiform ranges, Jot-Up is a fully functional, electronically operated height adjustable sit/stand desk. The height adjustable options carry full Type A range of 610mm – 1260mm.
Jot-Up uses our unique cable management system that adjusts easily and efficiently with the desk and protects wires during movement. Suitable for Agile working, Jot-Up is also available with a rechargeable battery pack, allowing sit/stand desks to be placed anywhere in the workplace without being restricted by mains availability.
Jot-Up also features anti-collision technology, which complies with BS EN 527-1:2011, BS EN ISO 9241, 1999 and BS6396: 2008 + A1: 2015. Featuring the intuitive Desk Control software, Jot-Up offers up to 3 programmable desktop positions, and can also tell the user when to adjust the desk, while counting the time spent standing and calories burnt.
Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desking Options
- Full type A height range of 610mm – 1260mm.
- Lite, single, side-to-side or back-to-back configurations available to suit specific requirements.
- Electric height adjustment, height settable, or fixed height modules allows sit-stand desking to be integrated over time as budget allows.
- Unique integrated horizontal and vertical cable management protects wires when moving.
- Choice of scoop or rectangular tops, with 7 top finishes, and 3 steel finishes to choose from.
- Software allows users to monitor the benefits of sit/stand working, and increases ease of use.
- Optional battery pack offers greater flexibility for Agile working.
- CPU cradle option accommodates all types of CPU, and rises with the desk.
- Full range of screen options: desk attached, desk supported, and freestanding screens to suit all requirements.
Controlling Jot-Up Height Adjustable Desking
Jot-Up Height Adjustable desking is filled with some of the markets leading electrical equipment, meaning that it can be easily controlled by an array of devices. This also gives the freedom to use Jot-Up as a hotdesk as each user will have their own settings saved on their connection device. The software used to control Jot-Up also has a number of useful features, some of which include:
- Being able to control the height via Bluetooth or USB on your laptop, PC, iOS or Android device.
- Ability to set targets on how long you’d like to stand for or how many calories you would like to burn.
- Track the total stats on your standing time, calories burnt and even daily target achievements.
- Shortcuts to predefined heights set by you that can be used on any Jot-Up desk.
- Notifications suggest when you should sit and stand to maximise the health benefits.
- Complies with BS EN 527-1:2011, BS EN ISO 9241, 1999 and BS6396: 2008 + A1: 2015.
- Integrated sensor minimises the risk of damage caused by squeezing or blocking in an upward or downward direction.
- All height adjustment components are PVC free.
- 0.1 watts of power consumption in standby mode.
- Max thrust is 1200N per column.
- Max Speed is 38mm per second unloaded.
- Lifting columns have a sound level below 55dB(A) in typical applications.
- Mains voltage 230V AC, 50Hz.