Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desking
Jot-Up is Flexiform’s response to the ongoing debate around sit/stand desking, and the ergonomic benefits in the modern workplace. Styled differently to existing Flexiform ranges, Jot-Up is a fully functional, electronically operated height adjustable sit/stand desk. The height adjustable options carry full Type A range of 610mm – 1260mm.
Jot-Up uses our unique cable management system that adjusts easily and efficiently with the desk and protects wires during movement. Suitable for Agile working, Jot-Up is also available with a rechargeable battery pack, allowing sit/stand desks to be placed anywhere in the workplace without being restricted by mains availability.
Jot-Up also features anti-collision technology, which complies with BS EN 527-1:2011, BS EN ISO 9241, 1999 and BS6396: 2008 + A1: 2015. Featuring the intuitive Desk Control software, Jot-Up offers up to 3 programmable desktop positions, and can also tell the user when to adjust the desk, while counting the time spent standing and calories burnt.
Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desking Options
- Full type A height range of 610mm – 1260mm.
- Lite, single, side-to-side or back-to-back configurations available to suit specific requirements.
- Electric height adjustment, height settable, or fixed height modules allows sit-stand desking to be integrated over time as budget allows.
- Unique integrated horizontal and vertical cable management protects wires when moving.
- Choice of scoop or rectangular tops, with 7 top finishes, and 3 steel finishes to choose from.
- Linak software allows users to monitor the benefits of sit/stand working, and increases ease of use.
- Optional battery pack offers greater flexibility for Agile working.
- CPU cradle option accommodates all types of CPU, and rises with the desk.
- Full range of screen options: desk attached, desk supported, and freestanding screens to suit all requirements.
- Complies with BS EN 527-1:2011, BS EN ISO 9241, 1999 and BS6396: 2008 + A1: 2015.
- Integrated sensor minimises the risk of damage caused by squeezing or blocking in an upward or downward direction.
- All height adjustment components are PVC free.
- 0.1 watts of power consumption in standby mode.
- Max thrust is 1200N per column.
- Max Speed is 38mm per second unloaded.
- Lifting columns have a sound level below 55dB(A) in typical applications.
- Mains voltage 230V AC, 50Hz.