Weston College, Law and Professional Services Academy
Working with Weston College, Flexiform have designed, manufactured and installed furniture throughout the college’s various campuses, including its Future Technology Centre, NSETC Campus, and now it’s Law and Professional Services Academy. Providing a range of services, including new desking, storage, and breakout areas, Flexiform has tendered the various projects, which range between £33,000 to £250,000.
- CLIENT: Weston College.
- LOCATION: Law and Professional Services Academy, Weston College, Weston-super-Mare.
- PROJECT LEAD: Phil Roberts.
- PRODUCTS: Additions Pedestal Base Tables, Soft Seating, Bespoke Residential Furniture, Metro Storage, Desk High Pedestals, Solo Height Settable Desks.
- WORKSPACES: Reception, Staff Offices, Residential Areas.
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Interior Design, Visuals.
Contrasting with the clean, white furniture installed in the main campus, this installation required a more traditional look, with furniture provided for both staff offices and student accommodation. Solo desks were provided alongside a range of seating, while Metro storage offered a tie-in with the main campus installation. Flexiform also furnished a café and kitchen area, as well as meeting and breakout spaces with bright seating complimenting the new building.
Flexiform worked closely with the project team from the college alongside the building contractor to ensure the brief was fulfilled. Installation at the Law and Professional Services Academy took place on a live site, with major building works being carried out at this time. Our installation team was able to complete the job safely and efficiently within this busy environment, to produce a colourful and lively place for work and study.