Coventry Land Registry
As part of the refurbishment of the Land Registry office in Coventry, Flexiform were successful in winning the tender to expand meeting spaces within this modern workplace. The brief centred around private work booths and high-backed breakout sofas, in order to offer both a comfortable place for quiet working and an appropriate meeting space when required. As part of the brief, Flexiform’s also provided meeting tables and stools.
- CLIENT: Coventry Land Registry.
- LOCATION: Coventry.
- PROJECT LEAD: Phil Roberts.
- PRODUCTS: High Back Sofas, Coffee Tables, Flip-Top Tables, Mobile Stools, Low Back Modular Sofas, Quiet Working Booth.
- WORKSPACES: Collaborative Meeting Spaces, Quiet Workspaces.
- SERVICES: Bespoke Product, Space Planning.
Quiet Work Booth
The Land Registry office features back-to-back working booths, with acoustic properties ensuring privacy for quiet individual working. Acting as a centrepiece for the workplace and serving to divide space in the office, the booths are finished in a striking grey and purple fabric, offering comfort as well as a clean, contemporary look to the workplace.
Flexiform also provided a variety of seating options including flexible, contrasting grey and purple stools, as well as high-backed sofas offering space for both breakout meetings and comfortable individual working.