Somerset Energy Innovation Centre
In 2012, Flexiform successfully won the projects to provide smart office working for Somerset County Council over a three-year period, including numerous installations across their sites in Taunton, Bridgwater, Yeovil, Shepton Mallet, Norton Fitzwarren and Glastonbury.
For the new Energy Innovation Centre, Flexiform provided Pico back-to-back and single desking, with the vibrant colours selected to tie in with the Energy Innovation Centre’s logo and corporate image. Matching colours were added to screens, which offer an element of privacy in an open-plan office. This installation included Freestor Tambour storage, finished with contrasting fronts and fitted with plain shelves for flexible use.
- CLIENT: Somerset Energy Innovation Centre.
- LOCATION: Somerset.
- PROJECT LEAD: Phil Roberts.
- PRODUCTS: Additions 2 Tables, Meeting Seating, Additions Prestige Flip-Top Table, Pico Single Desks, Pico Back-to-Back Desk, Desk Mounted Screens, Pedestals, Bespoke Freestor Combination Unit, Freestor Tambours, Task Seating.
- WORKSPACE: Open Plan Offices, Conferencing Room, Training Room.
- SERVICES: Space Planning.
Boardroom & Training Room Tables
The use of our Additions Prestige flip top tables allows the room to be easily rearranged, providing flexible and efficient working conditions, and making the most of the available space – from classroom style to lectures. This adaptable installation is able to accommodate large numbers of people for conference calls, with the room also easy to configure for training, boardroom meetings, or collaborative working.
Finally, Additions 2 tables were used in the boardroom and were supplied with in-desk electrics for a full conference set up. Chrome legs give the tables a luxurious and official aesthetic and offer a fine finishing touch to this installation.