Freestor Combination Storage
Freestor Combination storage units offer the benefits of hinged door storage or flippers with side filer drawer storage in one compact unit. Made from a steel-welded carcass with no visible external joins to the front or side elevations, these multi-functional office storage units maintain stylistic continuity throughout your interior.
“Combination units are an efficient storage system with a small footprint, multi-functional compartments and large capacity as opposed to the standard filing cabinets.”
Liz Dawes, Space Survey Analyst
- Freestor combination unit compliments Freestor hinged door, side filer, tambour and locker range.
- Uses a combination of hinged door, side filer drawers and/or flippers.
- Gooseneck handle for ease of opening.
- 90% drawer extension for easy access.
- 12 inch drawers with full ‘bin’ for loose storage or traditional filing rails.
- 110 degree door opening for easy access.
- Flippers compartments seamlessly rotate upwards and slide back into the unit providing full access to internal components.
- Full range of internal components to tailor storage to the user’s needs.
- Components include pigeon holes, filing frames, plain shelf, lateral plain shelf, slotted shelf and coat shelf, back-to-back filing rails, or side-to-side filing and dividers.
- Central locking compartments.
- 2-point locking bar mechanism offering extra security.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes and MFC.
- Load capacity of 45kg.
- Anti-tilt mechanism and counterweights within the drawers to ensure stability.
- Available in widths of 800mm and 1000mm.
- Available in heights of 1677mm and 2007mm.
- Available with 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Tested to: BS EN 14073-2:2004, BS EN 14073-3:2004, BS EN 14074:2004.