Clerkenwell Design Week will be happening on the 24th to the 26th of May. This will be the first ever time Flexiform have exhibited their furniture at the event and UK based manufacturer of business furniture are very pleased to announce the showcasing of their exciting new Ferro range.
The Ferro range is so new that some pieces from the range are still being made in the factory.
Flexiform go back to their roots with the Ferro range of office furniture. “Ferro is a homage to our manufacturing heritage” – Chris Raby, Engineering Manager explains.
After designing and manufacturing high quality, highly finished office furniture for 40 years, Flexiform decided to revisit their products at a material level?
“Ferro is about expressing the materials and construction methods – by leaving the materials Raw – with exposed welding and a clear lacquered finish we have given Ferro an organic, natural feel” – Tim Wilson, Senior Designer.
Using high pressure laminate textured worktops, Ferro is an exceptionally tactile product with amazing aesthetics. The range also features our usual high quality integral cable management system and easy access sliding worktops.
Ferro storage follows the same raw feel as the desking range, with clear coat finishes and raw construction, every Ferro product is unique. Each product emphasises the texture and natural properties of the materials in a different way. Additionally there is an optional Graffiti accent finish to locker doors, storage fronts and other products we can produce a truly unique product just for you.
Features and Benefits
- Clear coat lacquered finish which reveals the beauty of the raw material beneath
- Raw, sanded or graffiti texture that produces unique features in every product for truly individual interiors
- Textured HPL panel finishes which provides highly durable and unusual aesthetics to the Ferro components
- Wide range of product options which enables Ferro to be used in a variety of environments
- Slide top design to workstations and project tables – ensures that the product is IT ready
- Cable management to all work surfaces which delivers full office/workstation functionality
- Fully resolved service entry system that allows services to be brought in from the floor, perimeter and from above
- Wide range of workstation sizes that enables easy planning to suit a variety of workstyles
- Collaborative tables as standard which allows for a variety of task based workspaces to be created
- Storage and locker range that delivers a complete product package with which to create an entire workspace
- Integrated storage and workstation option which is ideal for tight footprint layouts and agile workspaces
- Breakout and café options which are ideal for use in commercial and leisure arenas
- Worktop and freestanding screen option which provides flexible privacy options to the users of Ferro workplaces