Olé Wooden-Shell Chair
The Olé is a versatile range of wooden shell chairs designed for use in either a workplace or educational setting. The Olé seating range features an ergonomically supportive shell seat with distinctive holes in the sides.
Available in 3 wood finishes and 5 contemporary designs, the Olé shell seating range will compliment any interior design schemes with a choice of: 4 leg chrome frame, chrome rod skid base, 4 star base with a swivel mechanism, polished raised 4 star base and a 5 star base with castors. With a number of versatile options, you can choose a 4 leg frame for canteens and café areas, or a 5 star base with castors for collaborative zones or team it up with a quiet working booth! The Olé chair is also available with a CMHR foam seat pad to maximise comfort.
- Wooden shell chair for informal meeting areas, breakout areas, cafés, canteens, quiet working and collaborative workspaces.
- Choice of bases; chrome 4 leg chair with foot levellers, chrome skid base with clear glides, polished aluminium raised 4 star base, polished aluminium 4 star base with feet levellers and swivel mechanism and polished aluminium 5 star base with castors.
- Ergonomically shaped shell chair with lip armrests.
- Trivalent chromium (tri-chrome) plating provides added protection extending the product lifecycle.
- Choice of 3 wood finishes; white oak, natural and wenge.
- Tested to BS EN 16139:2013.
- Optional upholstered seat pads in a large range of fabrics.