Additions 2 Collaboration Tables
Perfect for small groups, Additions 2 Collaboration Meeting Tables offer space for flexible working, particularly in Activity Based or Agile workplaces and educational establishments. Available in two contemporary table shapes, Collaboration Table 1 is plectrum shaped, while Table 2 is a rounded square, with each table offering various working benefits.
“Our Collaborative tables are ideal in libraries and offices for group projects with its unique social shape and comprehensive cable management”
Nadia Al-Chalaby, In-house Interior Designer
- Collaborative table suitable for educational spaces and offices.
- Steel underframe for strength.
- Wooden and steel leg options to suit any environment.
- Steel legs in two shapes; rectangular (A2) or triangular (A3) with RAL epoxy coated paint or chrome finish.
- Triangular plectrum shape top or rounded square.
- 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Port hole cut-out to feed electrics to the desktop.
- Central cable management trays and towers to feed electrics from the floor grommets to the table surface.
- Suitable for monitor arm use.
- Independently tested product carbon footprint, based on a 1400 x 800 table with metal legs, 135Kg CO2e.
The plectrum shaped Collaboration Table 1 feeds wires through 80mm diameter portholes in the desktop. Able to support wireless charging, as well as power and data modules, Collaboration Table 1 is perfectly suited for flexible group working requiring IT and other mobile devices. This Collaborative Table can also be used with Fyn portable tabletop screens to divide the workspace, which are available in various sizes.
Alternatively, the rounded square shaped Collaboration Table 2 has full access to the cable tower from the top, using a central steel cable entry insert making it suitable for monitor arms. Available with cut outs to support power and data modules, these group tables can also be used as collaborative working spaces.