Flexilink 555 Shelving
Flexilink 555 Shelving system is a double-skinned modular shelving and archive storage system that can be extended indefinitely. 555 is Ideal for libraries, mailrooms, storage rooms, or as large bookshelves, this shelving system is extremely versatile. Flexilink 555 units can be single sided or configured back-to-back, with shelves positioned on an integral ladder system, allowing easy adjustment between shelves to suit user specific needs. Available with either plain or ventilated backs, this storage system is ideal for long-term or archival storage.
“A modular racking system with a designer edge, our adaptable Flexilink racking is constructed from powder coated mild steel with optional wooden cladding to enhance any environment.”
Nadia Al-Chalaby, Space Planner
- Versatile with large range of panel sizes to create a bespoke shelving size.
- Suitable for libraries, offices and mailrooms.
- Unlimited bays constructed from plain or ventilated back panels, side panels, mid panels and shelving.
- 25mm vertical spacing to space out adjustable plain or slotted shelving.
- Minimum of 2 bays for strength.
- Maximum shelf capacity of 45Kgs.
- Units can be back-to-back with a shared back panel.
- Available Heights: 975mm, 1275mm, 1575mm, 1875mm, 2175mm.
- Available widths (per bay): 600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1000mmm, 1200mm.
- Available Depth: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Bespoke cladding available.
- Tested to: BS EN 14073-2:2004, BS EN 14073-3:2004, BS EN 14074:2004.