Jot is Flexiform’s premium bench system, available with a choice of four distinctive leg styles: “chunky” square leg (100x100mm), the slim and elegant rectangular leg (80×50), and A-frame design, (also available with a height adjustable option).
“Jot is Flexiform’s original bench desk range with extendable modular desks making it easy to adapt over time as clients requirements change”
Chris Raby, In-House Product Designer & Engineer
Featuring a full cable management system with two options – cable towers or intermediate legs – Jot benches efficiently feed wires from the floor into shared cable trays, designed to cope with the most demanding IT requirements. Available with both sliding and fixed top options, Jot is a FIRA tested heavy-duty bench system for the contemporary workplace.
LEG FRAME STYLES
- A range of desks which offers continuity throughout the office.
- Single, side-to-side and back-to-back desks.
- Use as a complete desk set up or as part of a ad-hoc / quiet zone area.
- Uses shared components, desks can be extended or reduced in size at any time making it versatile as the office changes.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Rectangular, single wave, double wave or workstation (L) shape tops.
- 4 leg styles available: square 100mm x 100mm, rectangular 80mm x 50mm, A frame or height adjustable A frame*.
- Comprehensive cable management system with shared central cable tower which feeds cables from floor grommets up in to the cable tray.
- High capacity cable tray for under desk power, accessible via a sliding top. Cable trays have clips to hold wires in place.
- Available workstations widths: 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm and 200mm x 800mm.
- Large range of privacy screens available.
- Tested to: BS 4875-5 (2001) Test Level 4, BS EN 527-2:2002, BS 6396:2008, BS EN 527-3:2003
Jot desks work on both starter and extension modules, meaning the desks can be easily extended or shortened as business needs change. Jot desks are available in a variety of configurations to suit all purposes, including single stand-alone, side-to-side, and back-to-back desk options.
Desk Set Up
With an individually fused power module, fixed electrical equipment feeds into a cable tray underneath the desk, which can be accessed with a sliding top. Jot desks can be fitted with CPU holders – which lift, ventilate, and offer greater accessibility – and monitor arms, which help users adjust the screen height and depth to suit. Jot desks also offer on-desk electrics for charging mobile devices, and using laptops, external hard drives and other equipment.