Solo is an Italian styled, stand-alone desk featuring a cantilever leg and an integral vertical cable management system. Ideal for fast-paced offices with constantly changing team structures, Solo desks are quick and easy to relocate and assemble, Solo desks come equipped with a steel modesty panel and our vertical cable management system, with wires feeding up the leg into the rear cable tray and up through the desk cable ports. For added flexibility, Solo is available with height settable legs in 20mm increments from 620-860mm.
“Solo is ideal for cost effective, high turnover installations where a simple desk system is required”
Lucie Carr, In-House Space Planner and Interior Designer
- Single easy to construct desk, ideal for quick assembly and reconfiguration.
- A choice of rectangular, single wave, double wave and workstation top.
- Integral cable management system.
- Cantilever Italian styled leg with integral cable management to feed cables from floors to the rear cable tray.
- Rear cable tray with cable access point to feed cables to desktop.
- Available in a selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Fixed 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge and cut out portholes with silver fixing.
- Heights available: 720mm fixed height or 650mm – 850mm height settable in increments of 20mm.
- Widths available: 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm or 1800mm.
- Tested to: BS EN 527-2 (2002), BS EN 527-3 (2003), BS 6396: 2008, BS EN 527 (2011) Part 1, BS EN ISO 9241 (1999).
- Independently tested product carbon footprint, based on a 1400mm fixed height desk, 45Kg CO2e.