Save the Children
Save the Children required a new open plan working environment, and chose Flexiform to design and supply the furniture and interior scheme. Within their brief, Save the Children required a stylish open working office environment, including functional breakout areas designed to encourage collaborative working. With a range of soft seating, along with circular meeting tables, featuring power and data supplies for laptops and phones, Flexiform were able to get the balance between an open yet intimate office space. To retain continuity across a large four-story workplace, the installation has a bold and bright scheme with each piece featuring the company colour in some way, effectively bringing each floor together as a coherent office space. As part of the service, we also provided a full space planning service, and created 3D Renders for the client before the order was signed off.
- CLIENT: Save the Children.
- LOCATION: London.
- PROJECT LEAD: Nick Ruggles.
- PRODUCTS: Sofas, Bespoke Additions 2 Tables, Power & Data, Addition Pedestal Base Table, Stools, Meeting Table, Stools.
- WORKSPACES: Collaborative Meeting Space, 1-2-1 Meeting Space, Breakout Areas, Reception.
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Visuals, Bespoke Furniture.