Utilising the raw aesthetic detail of the materials, Ferro emphasises natural textures and the beauty of the manufacturing process to create visually striking furniture.
According to Engineering Manager Chris Raby: “Ferro is a homage to our manufacturing heritage”, showcasing Flexiform’s 40 years of designing and manufacturing high quality, highly finished office furniture.
“Ferro is about expressing the materials and construction methods,” Chris explains. “By leaving the materials raw, with exposed welding and a clear lacquered finish, we have given Ferro an organic, natural feel”.
Ferro Product Range
- Clear coat lacquered finish reveals beauty of the raw material.
- Premium textured HPL panel finishes offer an unusual aesthetic with high durability.
- Wide range of product options enables
- Ferro to be used in a variety of environments.
- Slide top design and incorporated cable management on Ferro desks delivers full office, workstation, and IT functionality.
- Flexible service entry system allows IT to be fed from the floor and perimeter.
- Collaborative furniture options allow for a variety of task-based workspaces to be created.
- Storage and lockers complete the Ferro package to create a harmonised workspace.
- Breakout and café options are ideal for use in commercial and leisure arenas.
- Ferro’s unusual raw aesthetic ties in perfectly with the tactile feel of our Fyn screens.