Actualize Office Chair
The Actualize Task Chair is ergonomically designed to support your staff and encourage movement throughout the day. Fitted with a body balance mechanism, the operators chair can be used in ‘free-float’ mode, automatically adjusting to the users weight to ensure that they are supported at all times. This automatic adjustment is ideal for flexible and agile working environments where users aren’t assigned fixed workspaces, allowing staff to hop between workspaces with minimal set-up and fuss.
To further enhance comfort, the Actualize chair features a tilt lock mechanism to secure the back in a number of positions, an optional 50mm seat slide mechanism, and 100mm adjustable lumbar support*. A choice of no arm, 2D arms and 4D arms and the option of an upholstered headrests allow you further tailor Actualize to the user. This operators chair is stylish, comfortable and fully compliant.
Actualize task chair with a body balance mechanism, the chair automatically responds to the user’s weight and movement throughout the day.
- Available with a 50mm seat slide adjustment to maximise comfort.
- A choice of upholstered or mesh back options with a choice of light grey, mid-grey or black mesh from Gabriel Web range.
- Fully upholstered seat pads in a range of finishes.
- Choice of no arms, 2D (up/down adjustment), or 4D arms (up/down adjustment with 180-degree rotation and forwards and back slide).
- Adjust the back height and lumbar support up to 100mm*.
- Extend and retract the lumbar support by up to 10mm*.
- Waterfall seat design.
- Black frame with 5 star black nylon base and black arms.
White or black frame with 5 star polished aluminium base & 4D arms.
- 65mm hard castors as standard with an all-black finish.
- Soft castors available.
- Optional upholstered headrest with height and rotational adjustment available.
- Tested to BS EN 5459-2: 2000 + A2: 2008 and BSEN1335 parts 1,2 and 3.
*mesh back only.