Continuing from the success of Highways England furniture installation in Darlington, Flexiform has completed the design, specification and fit-out of their HE Atlantic House offices in Warrington. The project included the design, manufacture and install of open plan offices, boardrooms, training rooms and café areas, utilising our in-house space planning department to plan the office layout.
The client selected the Pico desking range with a number of additional bespoke elements which varied throughout the workspace. These included end modesty panels, height adjustable desks, bespoke scallop tops for electrics and full height screens. A specific requirement was the ability to reconfigure for expansion – With shared components the Pico desk range allows clients to extend, reduce or reconfigure their desks with minimal effort as their business requirements change. Using in-house Design and Engineering teams, Flexiform created a bespoke boardroom table based on our Additions 2 Table range featuring chrome legs with a bespoke bevelled MDF top with curved edges and in-surface power and data.
- CLIENT: Highways England.
- LOCATION: Atlantic House, Warrington.
- PROJECT LEAD: Rob Waterhouse.
- PRODUCTS: Bespoke Additions 2 Table, Task Seating, Collaborative Meeting Booth, Bespoke Freestor Accent Locker, Pico Back-to-Back Desks, Bespoke Pico Back-to-Back Desks, Freestanding Screens, Freestor Tambour Storage, Pico Side-to-Side Desks, Crank Handle Height Adjustment Kit, Desk Mounted Screens, Power & Data Module, Additions Executive Flip-Top Tables, Low Back Sofas, Coffee Tables, Addition Pedestal Base Dining Tables, Stools.
- WORKSPACES: Open Plan Offices, Boardroom, Collaboration Areas.
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Visuals.