CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 STATEMENT UPDATE [05/06/20]
As we look towards returning to our workplace, the Asgard Health and Safety department have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment. We have also taken reasonable action towards a safer working environment.
You can view our government guidance compliance certificate here.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 STATEMENT UPDATE [25/03/20]
Flexiform Business Furniture Ltd remains fully open for business both in terms of manufacturing and distribution and as it stands, we have a fully operational delivery and installation service.
Following government advice, the following actions have now been taken to slow the spread of the virus:
Our sales and administration staff are now successfully working from home. We expect minimal if not no disruption to our services.
Our excellent production, delivery and Installation teams continue to work hard to meet our customers’ demands.
Of course, during these times, they are bound to strict social distancing measures and we have implemented rules that are in line with government guidelines to protect the health and well-being of themselves, their co-workers and our customers.
Our gates are open with regards to inwards freight and we hope that in these uncertain times that our supplier base will continue to support us wherever possible and within their own constraints.
All business travel has been suspended until further notice.
At this time, COVID-19 has had minimal impact on our ability to support your business, but we will continue to safely navigate this situation and inform you of any changes
If you have any questions or concerns about how this communication affects you, please contact us via your Regional Sales Director, your usual Supply Chain contacts or by email to email@example.com
Meanwhile we thank you for your continued support during these challenging times, stay safe.
Our manufacturing facility and company operations are continuing as normal [17/03/20]
Over the past few weeks, Flexiform has been keeping a close eye on the Government’s recommendations regarding COVID-19. Following the latest advice from the Government (as of 17/03/2020), and to ensure our employee’s safety at this difficult time, we have decided to close our Showrooms to visitors whilst the current advice from the Government is valid.
We want to reassure you that we are following guidance from the Government, Public Health England, and the NHS as we deal with the ever-changing situation. Our manufacturing facility and company operations are continuing as normal and our helpful staff are still on hand to aid in any queries regarding orders, installation, or general inquiries. All Flexiform employees are aware of the precautions that need to be taken at the present time and are operating in accordance with Government guidelines. We will continue to update you as the situation develops or changes.
Our office staff are now working remotely with minimal disruption to our service levels.
Though our Showrooms are closed to visitors you can still contact our teams as follows;
London: 02033 010436
Bradford: 01274 706206
Scotland: 01506 416410
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Additional Risk Management: Covid-19
In addition to our normal, detailed and comprehensive Risk Assessment processes, we have supplemented our group RAMS with additional risk management related specifically to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Additional measures include:
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 metres apart from other people wherever practical.
- Where distance must be compromised for work purposes, then ensuring that any time spent within close proximity is reduced.
- Breaks times are to be staggered within teams to reduce the amount of contact.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water especially before and after handling products.
- Avoiding any hand contact with any other person
- Wear appropriate PPE, especially gloves when appropriate to do so.
- Not sharing tools and equipment
- Avoid contact with building infrastructure unless necessary
- Where possible use cardboard packaging (expected to be safer than plastic with regards to COVID-19 transmission)
- Working with site / clients Health and Safety teams to reduce the amount of potential contact points.
- Use only approved / agreed entry and exit points
- Isolating immediately if anyone in the team or their family exhibit symptoms
We will continue to follow government and HSE advice on these measures and will adopt new risk management protocols real time. The care and safety of our staff, contractors and customers is always our first priority and in these difficult times, this is even more important.