The Ferro Credenzas are designed to complement Flexiform’s existing Ferro industrial products. The unique styling and classic design makes these hand finished Credenzas suitable for any traditional boardroom, contemporary meeting space or even a domestic environment.
“When designing these units, I was looking to create a statement product, a product that defined what Flexiform is capable of. Manufacturing a high quality, class leading product that bridges the gap between domestic and industrial” – Chris Raby
Ferro credenzas are finished in our industrial styled clear coat lacquer, highlighting the natural texture and raw qualities of the steel. The transparent gloss finish brings to life the manufacturing process to create a visually striking collection of furniture. Each office credenza is hand finished, featuring a high-pressure laminate inset top in a choice of natural finishes; Nebraska Oak, Jackson Pine or Concrete Light – The Ferro Credenza is a feature piece
- Feature piece furniture suitable for meeting rooms, boardrooms, singular offices, breakout areas or domestic settings.
- Clear coat lacquer steel carcass.
- 25mm inset Nebraska oak or Jackson pine high pressure laminate top with 2mm ABS edge.
- 2, 3 or 4 compartment units with straight legs or tall A frame legs.
- Painted legs in epoxy powder paint RAL black.
- Door compartments, 2 drawer compartments or combine both for multipurpose storage.
- Gooseneck handle.
- Shelves and internal components included as standard.
- Unique curved end panels.