Freestor Acoustic Tambours
In modern offices, the open plan design office can contribute to noise problems which can distract staff and have an impact on staff productivity. The Freestor tambour storage range is available with an acoustic tambour shutter option, designed to absorb sound and reduce the impact of distracting, everyday noise in the workplace. Offering Class 3 noise absorption, these high quality Freestor acoustic tambours feature perforated shutters, with the specialist “dotted” design increasing the noise dampening properties of the unit.
“Freestor Acoustic Tambours go hand-in-hand with acoustic suspended dividers, which together result in an interesting and noise-reducing design feature within the office”
– Nadia Al-Chalaby, Space Planner
- Freestor acoustic tambour unit designed to compliment the Freestor storage ranges.
- Space saving side opening shutter doors curl into the unit when open.
- Inset handle for ease of opening.
- Magnetic aluminium slam rail for a seamless front when the unit is closed.
- Durable perforated shutter fronts absorb unwanted office sound.
- Full range of internal components to tailor storage to the user’s needs.
- Claw Lowe and Fletcher lock secures the unit.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes and MFC.
- Available in widths of 800mm, 825mm and 1000mm.
- Available in heights of 1110mm – 2007mm.
- Available with 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Tested to: BS EN 14073-2:2004, BS EN 14073-3:2004, BS EN 14074:2004.
- Sound Absorption OLw to EN ISO 11654:1997: 0.75(L)*.
- Acoustic absorption in class: C*.
- NRC value to ASTM C423-01: 0.8*.
Components include – plain shelf, slotted shelf, pigeon hole, lateral plain shelf with fixed suspension rails, lateral suspended filing rails, coat rail with shelf, pull out shelf, pull out filing frame with 2 adjustable rails, long rail A4 suspended rails, single drawer, 8” or 11” system drawers.