Wilson Ply Tables
Created and engineered by award winning designer Tim Wilson, the Wilson Ply range has been designed to suit all areas of office and education work spaces. The tables distinctive 35mm ply top and legs have been inspired by biophilic trends in working environments, creating a dynamic range of tables different to anything previously done by Flexiform.
“Technological advances in I.T. have always been a driving force in desking & table design. These tables have been developed to exploit the new generation of mains & data socket products now available.”
Tim Wilson, Engineering Designer
With its biophilic design connections the Wilson Ply Table range is a great way to add natural warmth to any modern, agile working space allowing for a more informal boutique appearance. The inspiration behind the plywood leg was conceived with the idea of Hygge in mind, to create cosy breakout areas that help to define different areas of activity within the office space.
This extensive cable management system allows the Wilson Ply range to serve as boardroom tables, meeting tables, collaborative tables or IT desks throughout education and universities, agile work spaces or in offices.
- 35mm satin lacquered birch ply top and legs.
- Steel underframe for strength.
- Exposed ply edge detail on worktop and legs.
- Legs sit at 45 degree angle to maximise leg space.
- Optional FENIX NTM® top in different colours including black, graphite, white, beige, red and green.
- The FENIX NTM® nanotechnological laminate provides an anti-fingerprint soft to touch finish that is also extremely durable, heat resistant and hygienic.
- Optional central cut-outs for in desk power and data.