Flexiform won the furniture contract for Sompo Canopius in Romford, supplying a full office solution, including breakout furniture. We provided credenzas, tables, task seating and soft seating and canteen furniture at a cost-effective price. During the project, Canopius used our in-house engineering department to further reduce costs by streamlining our products, such as the bespoke office storage designed with sloping tops, which also helped to maintain a clear desk policy. Flexiform created a number of bespoke items including a row of storage with oversailing top and legs to create a collaborative workspace for staff. These had power and data units for laptops. Canopius also used our in-house space planning services to try various layouts and maximise the space, for Canopius to communicate the project to their own staff we developed a series of mood boards to show with the layouts, finishes and various 3D examples.
- CLIENT: Sompo Canopius.
- LOCATION: Romford, London.
- PROJECT LEAD: London Hub.
- PRODUCTS: Credenzas, Canteen Furniture, Tables, Meeting Chairs, Task Chairs, Storage, Bespoke Storage with Sloping Tops, Bespoke Freestor Hinged Door Storage, Breakout Seating, Media Booth Seating.
- WORKSPACES: Open Plan Offices, Canteen, Meeting Rooms.
- SERVICES: Bespoke Products, Space Planning, Visuals.