As part of an ongoing project with The Highways England, Flexiform have designed, specified and completed a full fit out for their Darlington offices with a range of desks, storage, breakout spaces and collaborative areas. Utilising our in-house Space Planning Design services, Flexiform created a number of layouts and visuals to help aid Highways England’s choice.
Flexiglide MK2 storage was the chosen as the principal office storage product, with the sliding door offering a small operating area with high capacity storage all wrapped up in a compact footprint. The decorative perforated door of the Flexiglide has been specifically designed to absorb noise in the office, helping to improve general acoustics within the workplace. The café and breakout areas were specified in our Ferro Jackson Pine tops, with contrasting clear coat lacquer framework with further workspace featuring Additions Pedestal Base Tables and Ferro Benches.
- CLIENT: Highways England.
- LOCATION: Darlington, County Durham.
- PROJECT LEAD: Rob Waterhouse.
- PRODUCTS: Pico Desking, Parq Tables, Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desking, Freestor Accent Lockers, Flexiglide MK2, Additions Pedestal Base Tables, Collaborative Tables, Meeting Chairs, Single Work Pods, Collaborative Areas, Ferro, Flip Top Tables, Wire Cages.
- WORKSPACES: Staff Canteen & Breakout, Collaborative Spaces, Training Area, Open Plan Offices.
- SERVICES: Bespoke Products, Space Planning, Visuals.