NHS Business Services Authority
As part of our ongoing relationship with NHS Business Services Authority, Flexiform have designed, manufactured and installed office furniture and office storage in the newly refurbished Equinox House.
Flexiform were responsible for the full product specification, this high profile installation and fit-out featured Pico bench desking with a number of desks having a crank handle height adjustment system. This allowed the users the option to raise the desk up to 860mm, giving the staff flexible working/ agile working/ and adjustment for wheel chair access as necessary. To further increase agile working (and ultimately productivity) a number of back-to-back Jot-Up sit/stand desks were specified giving fully electronically adjustable workspaces – with the option of Blue Tooth operation. Flexiform’s Jot-Up sit/stand desk has a full height adjustment of 610mm – 1260mm making it ideal for wheel chair access. Additional Pico bench desks were also configured as smaller desks for further hotdesking and agile working.
- CLIENT: NHS Business Services Authority.
- LOCATION: Equinox House, Nottingham.
- PROJECT LEAD: Rob Waterhouse.
- PRODUCTS: Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desk, Pico Back-to-Back Desks, Crank Handle Kit, Freestor Accent Locker, Freestor Side Filer Storage, Office Pod, Monitor Arm, Desk Mounted Screen, Mobile Whiteboards, Collaboration Bench, Media Booth, Traditional Boardroom Table.
- WORKSPACES: Open Plan Offices, Meeting Rooms, Collaborative Space.
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Visuals, Relocation.
Office storage was provided courtesy of Accent Office Lockers at the end of each bench desk with bespoke handles and additional drawer bottoms for easy access. This offers staff personal storage alongside Freestor Tambour Wardrobes for hanging coats out of view, helping to maintain a clean office environment. A selection of Freestor side filer storage and Freestor Tambour storage was specified for general office filing.
A range of breakout furniture was chosen for collaboration projects in a mixture of cellular rooms (for privacy) and in open-plan workspaces divided off with mobile whiteboards. Soft seating media units were installed with TV screens for presentations and collaborating.