Peterborough City Council
Working with Peterborough City Council through the Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation (ESPO) framework, Flexiform designed, manufactured and installed office furniture throughout their open-plan offices and breakout areas. Utilising our in-house space planning and interior design services, we created an agile workspace with both informal meeting spaces and collaborative spaces to aid collaborative work practices within Peterborough City Council.
To increase staff wellbeing, Jot-Up sit/stand desking was connected to our Pico desk range. This flexible desking system improves staff morale, productivity and well being. The Freestor Accent Lockers were installed providing flexible and accessible personal storage with additional bottom drawers helping to maintain a clean office environment and encourage staff to move and work throughout the building.
- CLIENT: Peterborough City Council.
- LOCATION: Peterborough.
- PROJECT LEAD: Steven Bow.
- PRODUCTS: Pico Back-to-Back Desking, Pico Side-to-Side Desking, Task Seating, Parq Tables, Jot Up Sit/Stand Desking, Meeting Booths, Freestor Accent Lockers, Freeestor Tambour Storage, Additions 2 Tables, Bespoke Addition 2 Tables, Flexiglide MK2, Additions Pedestal Base Tables, Collaborative Areas, High Back Sofas.
- WORKSPACES: Open Plan Offices, Collaborative Zones, Staff Dining Rooms
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Visuals.