Channel Touchdown / Collaboration Table
The ever evolving office environment has seen a shift from traditional fixed workspaces to an agile workspace environment, designers are constantly refining our ways of working to encourage and improve communication, collaboration, wellbeing, health and productivity. Casual, flexible and collaborative tables are becoming the norm, swiftly adapting from an informal meeting table to a dedicated solo work space, helping users to focus on a task.
- Adaptable work table and hot desk for solo working or collaborative working.
- 4 standard sizes suitable for 4 to 12 people.
- Integral cable management system with elegant cable spine.
- Minimal table legs and slimline cable spine to maximise space underneath the table.
- Choice of wire hairpin legs or ply legs to suit any office interior design style.
- Wire hairpin legs are available in a large range of RAL’s and Ferro clear coat lacquer.
- Ply legs are available with a satin clear lacquer or walnut veneer.
- Contrasting channel options in fabric, laminate or steel finishes.
- The central channel features integral power modules with power and twin USB and optional task lighting in a wide range of finishes.
- Task lighting features an elegant dimmer switch and tilting shade.
- Reverse chamfer profile laminate worktop.
- Large range of laminate and Fenix® laminates to suit all interiors.
- Tested to BS EN 527-2: 2016 +A1: 2019