Equity Task Chair
The Equity Task Chair is a full ergonomic task chair suitable for workplaces and learning environments. Available with either a black or white frame, multiple arm options and a choice of mesh or upholstered back, this operators chair is both stylish, comfortable and fully compliant to BS EN 1335 Parts 1, 2 and 3.
Our body balance mechanism, also known as a ‘synchro mechanism with an auto tension device’, is ideal for flexible and agile working environments where users may not be at the same workstation all of the time. Offering the same comfort as traditional synchro mechs, the chair can be used in ‘free-float’ mode, automatically adjusting to the users weight ensuring that the tension is always at the correct level no matter which chair you sit on. The Equity task chair with body balance also features a tilt lock to secure the angles in a number of positions and a 60mm seat slide, increasing ergonomic comfort. This intelligent design task chair is ideal to sit down and go, ensuring users are comfortable.
The Equity task chair range features no arms, 2D arms or 4D arms to suit all set-ups and can be fitted with a PU foam headrest for extra ergonomic support. The Equity task chair is incredibly versatile and adaptable to support all members of the team, ensuring staff’s comfort and wellbeing, and therefore productivity, is maximised.
- Equity task chair with body balance mechanism, the chair responds to the users weight and movement throughout the day, adjusting to support each person automatically.
- Available with a 60mm seat slide adjustment to maximise comfort.
- A choice of fully upholstered or mesh back options with a choice of light grey, mid grey or black mesh from Gabriel Web range.
- Black or white frame to suit all workspace environments.
- Fully upholstered seat pads in a range of finishes.
- Choice of no arms, 2D (up/down adjustment), or 4D arms (up/down adjustment with 180 degree rotation and arm rests adjust forwards).
- Lumbar support as standard with 100mm of adjustment.
- 5 star black nylon base or polished aluminium base.
- 65mm hard castors as standard with black/grey finish.
- Soft castors available.
- Optional black PU foam headrest available for full ergonomic benefits.
- Tested to BS EN 1335 Parts 1, 2 and 3.