Melita Stacking Chair
Melita is a strong and classically styled multi-purpose stacking chair for use in conference & seminar rooms, training rooms, cafés and canteens or informal meeting areas.
The Melita range features a solid plastic back in a choice of 7 bright colours. With a choice of matching plastic or upholstered seat, Melita is sure to suit any areas of the workplace.
The Melita stacking chair range is available with a 4 leg or skid rod frame, finished in chrome with optional matching plastic arms. Melita is available with an optional writing tablet suitable for conferences, training rooms or seminars and can also feature a durable linking clip to secure chairs in a row. Additionally, Melita can stack freestanding or on a trolley to safely store away and help maximise space.
- Multi-purpose stacking chair with solid plastic back.
- Plastic seat or fully upholstered seat in a wide range of fabrics.
- Chrome 4 leg frame or chrome skid base.
- Trivalent chromium (tri-chrome) plating provides added protection extending the product life cycle.
- No arms or rod arms with matching plastic sleeve armrests to the back colour.
- Plastic back and seat available in 7 colours; black, grey, white, cream, green, dark red or dark blue.
- Plastic seat chairs stack up to 6 freestanding, upholstered seat chairs stack 3.
- Plastic seat chairs stack up to 20 on a trolley, upholstered seat chairs stack 12. Please note, only skid bases stack on a trolley.
- Tested to BS EN 16139:2013.
- Clear glides.
- Optional black writing tablet available for both 4 leg frame and skid base chairs.
- Optional writing tablet is 360mm x 250mm, suitable for A5 books and more.
- Writing tablet folds up for easy access.