The new Wilson Table from Flexiform is an extensive range of meeting, boardroom and breakout tables with a distinctive hand-turned solid oak legs. Why the name Wilson? The range has been named after its creator Tim Wilson. Tim’s original design was inspired by the Hygge scandi and biophilic trends of 2017/2018.
The contemporary leg frame has a smooth steel top to connect to the underframe creating a range of tables that is both strong and stylish. Our flexible Wilson tables come in 6 contemporary shapes: square, rectangular, barrel, circular, double D ended, and elliptical tops – this design-led range of tables brings both style and multi-purpose functionality to the workplace.
“Technological advances in I.T. have always been a driving force in desking & table design, these tables have been developed to exploit the new generation of mains & data socket products now available.”
Tim Wilson, Engineering Designer
Wilson Tables are available with full cable management and central cut-outs for power and data. A series of cable trays and cable towers feed electrics from the floor grommets to the table surface, this cable management system ensures Wilson Tables have full IT and data capabilities, suitable for boardrooms, collaborative spaces and meeting rooms. Available in sizes from 800mm x 800mm to 4000mm x 1600mm, with each table using minimal legs (4 or 6) to maximise space. All Wilson tables are 740mm high as standard.
- Collaborative, meeting or boardroom tables.
- Steel underframe for strength.
- Hand turned solid oak legs with levelling feet.
- 6 shape tops available: square, rectangular, barrel, circular, double D ended, and elliptical.
- 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Optional cut-outs for in top power and data modules.
- Optional cable management trays and towers to feed electrics from the floor grommets to the table surface.
- Available in sizes from 800mm x 800mm to 4000mm x 1600mm.
- Minimal legs (4 or 6) to maximise space under the desk.
- Independently tested product carbon footprint, based on a 1400 x 800 table with metal legs, 135Kg CO2e.