High Speed Rail 2
Together with The High Speed Two rail network (HS2), Flexiform transformed a new building at Canary Walk into agile offices. The formal meeting rooms were designed with flexibility in mind, with mobile and folding tables allowing these rooms to be utilised in a number of ways, reflecting the agile nature of the open plan workplaces and the HS2 business. The use of USB charge points on all workstations is designed to accommodate mobile technology much more effectively, providing agile, flexible working.
Personal lockers with combination locks remove the need for pedestals at the workstations, while ensuring that all staff have safe, private storage space. This helps to reinforce the flexibility in the office, but also contributes to a significant saving on the overall scheme. This project was installed over four phases, with all deliveries taking place at the weekend and installation being completed during the week.
- CLIENT: High Speed Rail 2.
- LOCATION: Canary Walk, London.
- PROJECT LEAD: Nick Saunders.
- PRODUCTS: Bespoke Pico Bench Desks, Freestor Tambour Storage, On-Desk Electrics, Task Seating, Meeting Booths, Additions Tables, Meeting Seating, Freestor Accent Lockers, Additions Pedestal Base Tables.
- WORKSPACES: Open Plan Offices, Collaboration Spaces, Staff Breakout Areas.
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Bespoke Products.