Leeds City Council
Flexiform completes an office and café furniture fitout in an ongoing project with Leeds City Council. Flexiform fitted out Leeds Civic Hall, installing a range of desks, meeting tables, soft seating and storage, creating an exciting yet functional office environment with a mixture of traditional bench desking with sit/stand capabilities, collaborative spaces and informal meeting zones.
Pico desks were installed incorporating Jot-Up sit/stand desks at the end of runs of desks improving staff wellbeing and productivity. The Combination of Jot sit/stand desking with Freestor Accent Lockers encourages staff to store away personal belongings every day, maintaining a clear desk policy and freeing up staff to move around the office to suit their days’ tasks. Flexiform designed and installed a range of bespoke ‘L’ shape metal lockers with internal shelves and rails for hanging coats. These unique lockers allow each compartment to fully ventilate allowing coats to dry, and are ideal for ride-to-work schemes and gyms.
- CLIENT: Leeds City Council.
- LOCATION: Civic Hall, Leeds.
- PROJECT LEAD: Rob Waterhouse.
- PRODUCTS: Flip-Top Table, Meeting Seating, Bespoke L Shape Lockers, Dining Seating, Dining Table, Modular Sofa, Lounge Seating, Task Seating, Jot-Up Sit/Stand Desk, Pico Back-to-Back Bench Desks, Desk Mounted Screen, Monitor Arms, In-Desk Electrics, Media Booth.
- WORKSPACE: Open Plan Offices, Breakout Space, Staff Canteen, Meeting Rooms.
- SERVICES: Space Planning, Visuals, Site Survey.