Public Health England
Flexiform recently designed, manufactured and installed office furniture for Public Health England’s (PHE) headquarters in Wellington House, London. Our in-house space planning team designed an agile workspace with quiet working zones, collaborative areas, hot desking, breakout and meeting areas, improving staff efficiency and communication.
For PHE we installed our Pico bench desking with central infill tube and on desk electrics for hot desking. The lack of central screen encourages staff to communicate and allows easy access to the desk. Low Freestor side filers were placed on the end for easy access storage and an extension of the worktop. This storage accompanied large Freestor Tambour storage throughout the office.
- CLIENT: Public Health England.
- LOCATION: Wellington House, London.
- PROJECT LEAD: London Hub.
- PRODUCTS: Freestor Tambour Storage, Freestor Side Filer Storage, Pico Bench Desks, Power & Data, Task Seating, Freestor Accent Lockers, Parq Bench Table, Media Booths, Additions 2 Tables, Visitor Chairs, Flip-Top Tables, Quiet Working Booths.
- WORKSPACES: Meeting Rooms, Open Plan Offices, Training Room, Collaborative Rooms.
Large meeting booth was installed to help divide space, absorb sound and increase meeting spaces. The booths were installed with a central table, power and data and monitor bracket for a full IT set-up.
Media Booths, Additions 2 tables and Parq tables were also installed throughout the meeting and collaborative spaces with in-desk power and data. Flexiform continues to work with PHE on future projects and floors of Wellington House.