Our Ferro industrial benches works fantastically in breakout spaces, cafés and collaborative zones. Styled with Ferro’s standard Jackson Pine, Nebraska Oak or Concrete Light HPL (high pressure laminate) tops, exposed welding and clear coat lacquer, the benches can help create a truly unique and different space. Finished by hand, each bench has a unique look, feel and quality, giving a true designer finish.
“By leaving the materials raw, with exposed welding and a clear lacquered finish, we have given Ferro an organic, natural feel.” – Chris Raby
- Multifunctional benches suitable for cafés, collaborative areas and breakout areas.
- Steel underframe for strength.
- Available as dining height tables, bar/poseur height tables and seating benches.
- 50mm Nebraska Oak, Jackson Pine or Concrete Light laminate top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Clear coat lacquer frame with industrial styled welding marks.
- Available height: 350mm, 740mm and 1050mm.
- Available widths: 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm or 2400mm.
- Optional upholstered or vinyl removable seat pads.
- Laser cut tubes for a seamless finish.
- Tested to: BS EN 15372:2016.