Flexiform’s metal lockers are a traditional riveted construction, and available in both mild steel or water resistant, galvanised steel, suitable for wet rooms in gyms, and schools. Flexiform lockers are coated with anti-bacterial paint as standard, designed to reduce the spread of E. coli, and the MRSA ‘superbug’, improving hygiene and safety across the workplace.
‘With an anti-bacterial coating as standard, our metal lockers are ideal for education, gyms and hospitals where hygiene is important’
Lucie Carr, In-house Space Planner
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 door steel lockers.
- Mild steel (suitable for offices) or galvanised steel carcass (wetrooms and gyms).
- Ventilated design to encourage air circulation.
- Two lock options as standard – cam lock and padlockable locks.
- Anti-bacterial paint finish as standard in 5 colours.
- Optional large selection of standard RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Available in widths and depths of 300mm and 450mm.
- Standard 1800mm height.
- Optional sloping top to discourage storing items on top of units.
- Internal shelves and hooks available (dependant upon unit).
- Integral label holder for personal lockers.
- Tested to: BS 4875-7:2006, BS EN 14074:2004, BS EN 14073-3:2004, BS EN 14073-2:2004.1
Available with 1, 2, 3 and 4 door configurations as standard, or a more bespoke set-up if required, these personal lockers include a bolt-together design and door fronts ventilated in two places to provide greater air circulation.
For more information and configurations, download the Metal Lockers Specification Guide.