Freestor Hinged Door Storage
Part of the Freestor range, Flexiform hinged door storage units are designed to complement our Freestor side filers, combination units and tambours allowing storage to be tailored to the users’ needs while maintaining the style and aesthetic across the building.
“Hinged door storage is the ideal office furniture for maintaining a clear desk policy, with easy-to-open/close handles and large storage capacities”
Liz Dawes, Space Survey Analyst
- Freestor hinged door unit designed to compliment Freestor side filers, combination, tambour and locker range.
- Gooseneck handle for ease of opening.
- Hinged door with 110 degree opening.
- Doors encourage staff to close the unit after use, helping maintain a clear office.
- Full range of internal components to tailor storage to the user’s needs.
- Components include plain shelf, slotted shelf, pigeon hole, lateral plain shelf with fixed suspension rails, lateral suspended filing rails, coat rail with shelf.
- Single lock secures the unit.
- 2-point locking bar mechanism offering extra security.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes and MFC.
- Available in widths of 800mm, 825mm and 1000mm.
- Available in heights of 720mm – 2007mm.
- Available with 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Tested to: BS EN 14073-2:2004, BS EN 14073-3:2004, BS EN 14074:2004.