With the rise in Activity Based and Agile working offices, as well as collaborative workspaces, tackling rising noise levels has taken on greater significance in workplace design. Flexiform’s acoustic panels dampen unwanted noise pollution in the workplace, attaching easily to any storage unit. When paired with Freestor acoustic tambours, sound is absorbed from the storage unit’s acoustic front and through the attached panels at the back, offering even greater noise dampening properties.
“Used with our Freestor Acoustic Tambours, our Acoustic Panels are a great addition to controlling noise in the office” – Chris Raby, In-House Product Designer & Engineer
- Acoustic panel to reduce noise in building interiors.
- Magnetic strips attached the panel to our steel storage units.
- Min noise reduction coefficient of 0.45
- Panel fits top three quarters of back to minimise damage to the panel at foot level.
- Available heights: 350mm, 590mm, 790mm, 990mm, 1190mm, 1390mm, 1990mm with widths of 800mm or 1000mm.
- 100% Polyester fibre (PET).
- Minimum of 65% recycled content.
- Pinnable surface.
- Multiple colour options suitable for any interior.
- Lightweight and removable.
- Non-irritant, non-allergenic material.
- Tested to EN 13964:2004.
- Non-woven, no pattern repeat.