Developed by our design and engineering manager Chris Raby, the credenza showcases modern manufacturing techniques and traditional craftsmanship. The Credenza is a standalone unit designed to create a visual impact in any office interior, incorporating subtle smooth curves, designer castors, inset tops and clean lines. The Credenza visually tips the hat to Flexiform products of the bygone era along while creating classic, mid century domestic furniture.
“Our painted credenza has been uniquely designed, the basic carcass can be cladded in numerous colours, allowing the product to be customised to suit the interior design of any room”
Chris Raby, Design Engineer
- 2, 3 or 4 door units complete with internal shelves.
- Suitable for boardrooms and meeting rooms.
- Streamlined design with unique curved end panels.
- Hubless castor at 620mm high.
- ‘A’ frame feet raising the credenza to table height (740mm).
- Soft closed hinges with push-to-open door mechanisms.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Inset 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.