Olé Mono-Shell Chair
An adaptable mono-plastic shell chair range suitable for all zones within the workplace or education environment from informal meeting areas to quiet working, collaborative spaces and breakout areas. The Olé range features an ergonomically supportive shell seat with lip arms and distinctive holes in the side, and is available in 7 plastic colours to suit any interior design scheme.
4 leg frame, rod skid base, 4 star base with a swivel mechanism and a 5 star base with castors are all base options to make the Olé range truly versatile. Choose a 4 leg frame for canteens and café areas, or a 5 star base with castors for collaborative zones and quiet working booths. The Olé chair is also available with a CMHR foam seat pad to maximise comfort and is available with a wooden shell.
- Mono-shell chair for informal meeting areas, breakout areas, cafés, canteens, quiet working and collaborative workspaces.
- Choice of bases; chrome 4 leg chair with foot levellers, chrome skid base with clear glides, polished aluminium 4 star base with feet levellers and swivel mechanism and polished aluminium 5 star base with castors.
- Ergonomically shaped shell chair with lip armrests.
- Choice of 7 shell colours including dark grey, white, cream, mustard, light blue, turquoise and coral-red.
- Trivalent chromium (tri-chrome) plating provides added protection extending the product lifecycle.
- Tested to BS EN 16139:2013.
- Optional upholstered seat pads in a large range of fabrics.