Part of the Freestor range, Accent Office lockers are our most popular and customisable locker range, and are designed to perfectly accompany other Freestor products. Accent lockers can be tailored individually to suit the client’s specific needs, and are suitable for all office and education environments. Office lockers can help maintain a clear desk policy and aids hot desking and flexible working allowing staff to move freely throughout the office to suit their task.
“Office lockers are ideal for keeping staffs personal belongings safe and neatly stored allowing them to easily move throughout the workplace with just the items they need”
Lucie Carr, Space Planner and Interior Designer
- Freestor Accent locker unit designed to compliment Freestor side filers, combination, hinged door and tambour range.
- 6, 8 or 10 door steel lockers
- Customisable lockers with multiple options including: letter slots, soft close hinges, compartment numbering, label holders, bottom drawers and 8 lock options.
- Lock options including cam locks, cam locks with name plates, 4 digit combination locks, coin operated locks, Ronis keypad tronic lock, Ronis RFID Mifare lock (card operated).
- Choose from a selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- Available in widths of 800mm and 1000mm.
- Available in heights of 1110mm, 1322mm (6 doors), 1742mm (8 door) or 2150mm.
- Internal depth: 450mm and Internal height per locker: 380mm*.
- Available with 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Tested to: BS EN 14073 – 2&3: 2004 and BS EN 14074:2004.
Key Features & Lock Options
PRECONFIGURED LOCKER UNITS
For a simpler storage solution, standard Freestor lockers are also available in preconfigured units of 6, 8, 9, or 12, with a choice of 4, 6, 8 or 10 door configurations. Supplied with pigeonholes and side filer storage as standard, Freestor lockers provide multi-functional storage in the workplace.