Freestor Side Filer
Part of the Freestor range, Flexiform’s heavy duty side filer units are designed to compliment Freestor tambours, hinged door and combination units. Made from a steel-welded carcass with no visible external joins to the front or side elevations, these tough 12” drawer units maintain stylistic continuity throughout your interior.
“Freestor is an easy to specify, comprehensive storage system, with large storage capacity but small operating footprint”
Liz Dawes, Space Survey Analyst
- Freestor side filer unit designed to compliment Freestor hinged door, combination, tambour and locker range.
- 2, 3 or 4 drawer units.
- Gooseneck handle for ease of opening.
- 90% drawer extension for easy access.
- 12 inch drawers with full ‘bin’ for loose storage or traditional filing rails.
- Components include back-to-back filing rails, or side-to-side filing and dividers.
- Single lock secures the unit.
- 2-point locking bar mechanism offering extra security.
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes and MFC.
- Load capacity of 45kg.
- Anti-tilt mechanism and counterweights* within the drawers to ensure stability.
- Available in widths of 800mm, 825mm and 1000mm.
- Available in heights of 720mm, 740mm, 1017mm and 1322mm.
- Available with 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Tested to: BS EN 14073-2:2004, BS EN 14073-3:2004, BS EN 14074:2004.
- Independently carbon footprint tested, based on a 4 drawer side filer, 201Kg CO2e.