Pico Bench System
A cost-effective bench system, Pico is designed to create large desk clusters using shared components. By sharing frameworks, alongside other components, entire buildings can be fitted out quickly and effectively. The Pico desking range includes a comprehensive wire management system featuring integrated cable trays, sliding worktops, and innovative central vertical cable towers designed to cope with the most demanding wiring and IT requirements. The Pico frame has been designed to accept our Flexiform and Fyn range of screens and accessories, all of which can be retrofitted.
“Our popular Pico desk range is ideal for many clients due to its adaptability from traditional desks and hot desking to various configurations suitable for all areas of the office.”
Lucie Carr, In-house Space Planner
Pico Desk Leg Styles
CURVED GOALPOST LEG
RECTANGULAR LOOP LEG
- A stylish range of desks which offers continuity throughout the office with other Flexiform products.
- Single, side-to-side, back-to-back and 120 degree desks.
- Use as a complete desk set up or as part of an ad-hoc / quiet zone area.
- Uses shared components, desks can be extended or reduced in size at any time to adapt to office re-configurations.
- Rectangular, single wave, double wave or workstation (L) shape tops.
- 4 leg styles available: goalpost, curved goalpost, curved A frame and rectangular loop.
- Comprehensive cable management system with shared central cable tower feeding cables from floor grommets up to the cable tray.
- High capacity cable tray for under desk power, accessible via a sliding top. Cable trays have clips to hold wires in place.
- Height adjustable (manual) crank kit available to increase the desk up to 120mm.
- Available workstations widths: 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, 1600mm, 1800mm x 600mm or 800mm.
- Privacy screens available (various heights).
- Large selection of RAL powder coated paint finishes.
- 25mm MFC top with 2mm ABS edge.
- Tested to: BS/ EN527:2002 Part 2 (2011), BS/ EN527: 2003 Part 3, BS4875:2001 Part 5 to level 4, BS6396 (2008), ISO 9241.